Monday 13 August 2012

Finally a face lift.

I can't help the feeling that I feel! That feeling I get when I have something new, a feeling of sheer joy...
WHAT?  I just got me a new face:)!!
 And I ain't talking about a face lift via surgery or Botox . Lol no! I got me a natural face lift.
How? Well after a few weeks of stress and mega work! Work and more work! I noticed some rashes and pimples on my beloved face:(
Now how was I to get past this? Imagine you're consulting with a client and you get to the point of advising the client about her skin and facial care, then they look at your face with that crooked eye... And, wait for it... "really?" Who's going to take your word for it? #raised eyebrows.
So with much prayers and a simple routine, I got my smooth face back again.
Here's what I did in just 4days
- I used a baby wipe to get makeup and dirt off my face after a long day
- I washed my face in the mornings and evenings
- I used a face scrub only in the mornings ( 2 days only. You don't want your face all sore and irritable)
- Rinsed my face after scrub. ( you feel your pores open up afterwards)
- Applied honey on my face for 20 mins and rinse off in the evening before bedtime.
- Finally I moisturised with my daily moisturiser.
- I allowed my face breathe without foundation or powder for 2days
Yes it worked! Nothing toxic or harsh applied to my face and thus I got my facelift;)

Please hit me up and share if you have had a similar lift!
Thanks for dropping by . Stay beautiful!



2 comments:

Gimbiya said...

And as ue e-student, friend and fan, I am extremely proud of u. Looking forward to more posts from u.

Unknown said...

Thanks babes! I'm elated :). More posts coming right up!